We use advanced technologies for the fastest response to security and fire monitoring signals. Within 30 seconds, an EMD-certified EMT/paramedic dispatcher responds 24/7.
Acadian Monitoring Services uses advanced technologies to deliver the quickest response to your alarm system. Acadian Monitoring Services provides protection for homes, businesses, and people. Our goal is to enhance quality of life through exciting, progressive technologies.
Acadian’s three central stations are bi-directionally redundant, so signal traffic is constantly shared live among centers.
Alarms are answered seamlessly because we distribute peak call volume to different centers as needed, an invaluable operation in emergency situations. For example, if there is a power outage at one or more centers, the traffic automatically redirects to the additional stations, without delay.
- 24/7 response, consistently exceeding the industry average response time of 60 seconds
- All dispatchers are EMD-certified EMTs and paramedics
- CSAA Five Diamond certified
- CRZM Monitoring Stations, National Industrial Security
- UUFX Signal and Fire Alarm Equipment and Service (Protective Signaling Service) Central Station
- Network of central stations located in: Lafayette, La.; Baton Rouge, La.; Chicago, Il.
All of our dispatchers maintain Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) certification, granted by the National Academy of Certified Emergency Medical Dispatch. This means that our dispatchers specialize in:
- Quickly and professionally evaluating medical situations
- Giving vital pre-arrival help to the subscriber or a bystander
This training standard also helps us to provide the best customer service possible from a highly accredited security monitoring call center.
Acadian is capable of monitoring all types of signals, including:
- Video/CCTV Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Panic & Holdup
- Two-Way Voice
- Motion Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide
- Open & Close Reports